25th International Aviation Forecast SummitName: 25th International Aviation Forecast SummitDate: August 23, 2020 - August 25, 2020Website: Register Now!Event Description:
The post COVID-19 era will represent an entirely different aviation industry. It's at the IAFSTM that they'll first be explored, with forecast sessions, insight and needed information straight from leading aviation industry CEOs and Senior Executives.
- Airlines: with new fleets, and different revenue streams, marketing strategies and long-term planning won't resemble the past.
- Airports: Accomodating the new airline system renders traditional air service development planning obsolete... plus the coming change in business aviation and the emerging UAS (drone) revolution will put new pressure on facility planning.
- Aircraft Manufacturers: It's going to be a completely revised orderbook. Small jet airliner demand is out. Jumbo airliners are out. The future is in mission flexibility. A turboprop revival?
- Suppliers & OEMs: More globalization and much tougher competition.
- Financial Institutions & Leasing Companies: New airliner missions will point to new fleet mix opportunties.
Why You Should Attend
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP: Global aviation leaders join us to express their independent views of the future.
- EXPLORATION & DISCUSSION: The Summit brings together the industry leaders who are shaping the future.