2nd Annual Women's Initiative Regional SummitName: 2nd Annual Women's Initiative Regional SummitDate: September 19, 2017Time: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM EDTWebsite: http://goo.gl/GwvuBHEvent Description:
The Women's Initiative Regional Summit is the premier conference for professional women. Be energized and inspired with other women from the tri-state area. Under the theme, Igniting Bold Leadership for Established and Emerging Leaders, speakers will inspire and educate, promising substantial take a-ways.
View the Brochure here
The Women's Initiative Regional Summit is the premier day-long conference for professional women. Be energized and inspired with other women from the tri-state area. Under the theme, Igniting Bold Leadership for Established and Emerging Leaders, speakers will inspire and educate, promising substantial takeaways.
Keynote speaker, Libby Gill travels the globe inspiring leaders to take bold steps that will advance their careers and make their personal and professional lives more fulfilling. She is as outspoken about women mentoring women as she is candid about using her own personal experiences to advise others how they can overcome life's most daunting obstacles.
A prolific author, Libby will sign two of her books throughout the day:
- You Unstuck: Mastering the New Rules of Risk Taking in Work and Life
- Capture the Mindshare and the New Market Share Will Follow: The Art and Science of Building BrandsIt
It is a day packed with knowledge and inspiration at a reasonable price-just $159 per person!
*Companies registering five or more employees receive a 20% discount.
Registration includes: morning coffee & pastries, lunch, snack break in the afternoon, two keynote speeches from Libby Gill and opportunity to attend a total of four breakout sessions: two offered in the morning and two offered in the afternoon.
Breakout Sessions (select a total of four to attend):
* Finding Your Career Purpose Through Meaningful Work by Angie Taylor, Ed.D., Taylor Career Strategies
* Always Buy Breakfast: Tips for Building a Network and Career by Pepper M. Peale, Vehr Communications
* Professional Truth-Telling: Why Mastering Hard Conversations is Essential to Great Leadership by Beth Silvers, Taft Stettinius & Hollister
* BeYOUtiful You! Authentic Leadership for Maximum Impact by Maggie Frye, Core Consulting Group
* Drive Business Results with Leadership Engagement by Jackie Messersmith, Talent Snapshot
* The Power of Sisterhood in Leadership by Sonia Jackson Myles, The Sister Accord
* Working With Executive Presence by Robin K. Hinkle, Ph.D., Spalding University
* Closing The Confidence Gap by Hope Zoeller, Ed.L.D., HOPE