Addressing Workplace Challenges Stemming from the Opioid Epidemic (Cincinnati)Name: Addressing Workplace Challenges Stemming from the Opioid Epidemic (Cincinnati)Date: February 21, 2018Time: 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM ESTEvent Description:
Addressing Workplace Challenges Stemming from the Opioid Epidemic (Cincinnati)
Wednesday, February 21 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM
The Cintas Center at Xavier University - 1624 Herald Ave Cincinnati, OH 45207
Addiction is a major issue impacting employers of all sizes in our region. This interactive conversation will provide employers with real advice and best practices to prevent and respond to common workplace situations including:
- Drug Use or Overdose at Work
- Suspected or Self-Disclosed Addiction in the Workplace
- Navigating a Family Member's Addiction
A panel of experts will discuss practical solutions from their unique perspective to guide employers through the employment challenges caused by the opioid epidemic. The panel includes:
- Julie R. Pugh, Partner at Graydon Head
- Caitlin Clipp, Executive Director at UnitedHealthcare
- Judi Gissy, Counselor and Trainer at TriHealth (Cincinnati session only)
- Cheryl Mahoney, EAP Plus+ Program Coordinator at South Community Inc. (Dayton session only)
Click the following link to view the panelists' bios for the .
7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Interactive Panel Discussion
The Cintas Center
at Xavier University
1624 Herald Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45207
Questions? Contact Chris Huggard at 513.587.2735 or .