Annual MLK Day Blood DriveName: Annual MLK Day Blood DriveDate: January 21, 2019Time: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM ESTWebsite: SCHEDULE HERE!Event Description:
Place: The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center - 50 East Freedom Way, Cincinnati 45202
Contact: Hoxworth at (513) 451-0910
To schedule an appointment please click on the Donate Blood button below.
To schedule at the NURFC click here
Once you schedule your donation, be sure to join the Premier Donor Club. This program will allow you to schedule appointments, track donations and be rewarded with recognition gifts.
Questions about online scheduling? Email us.
The requirements to give blood are:
- Age: Be at least 17 years old.
- 16 year olds may donate with parental consent
- Weight: Minimum of 110 pounds.
- Identification: Must provide photo I.D.
- Food: Eat a good meal within four hours before giving.
- Drink: Drink plenty of water or juice before and after donating.
Hoxworth Blood Center, University of Cincinnati was founded in 1938 and proudly serves 30 hospitals in 17 counties in Southwestern Ohio, Northern Kentucky and Southeastern Indiana. Annually, Hoxworth collects over 90,000 units of blood from local donors to help save the lives of patients in our area hospitals. At least 400 products are essential each day to keep up with the demands of tri-state hospitals and their patients.