Cincinnati BBB 5th Annual Patriot CupName: Cincinnati BBB 5th Annual Patriot CupDate: May 17, 2019Time: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM EDTEvent Description:
Last Chance! Only 6 Spots Left . . . Put Your Trapshooting Skills to the Test
5th Annual Patriot Cup
May 17, 2019
8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
BBB Center for Ethics hosts an annual sporting clay event benefiting our community programs. Patriot Cup, our biggest fundraising event of the year, is a unique networking opportunity for local business and nonprofit leaders that share more than just trapshooting skills, but a passion for the professional and financial well-being of our citizens. Through Patriot Cup, we can give back to a variety of populations, such as the military community; we direct our support to them through a program called Military Line. Event Details
- Teams of 5 will rotate through a 25-station course
- Scores will be tallied and lunch will be served after the course is completed
- Awards will be given for High Gun Male, High Gun Female, and Champion Team
- Eye and ear protection is required but is not provided, so please bring your own
- Every participant will receive a gift bag with a T-shirt included
Limited sponsorship opportunities are still available. Click HERE if interested.
Team Registration Individual Registration Just a few of the packages that will be raffled off the day of the event: Thanks to our Presenting Sponsors: