Genesis Entrepreneurship Training - Summer 2020 (DEPOSIT ONLY)Name: Genesis Entrepreneurship Training - Summer 2020 (DEPOSIT ONLY)Date: August 19, 2020Time: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM EDTWebsite: Register hereEvent Description:Genesis Entrepreneurship Training is an 8-week course held on Wednesdays from 5:30-8:30PM. (This deposit reserves your spot -- $499 total).
About this Event
Are you living out the dream God has given you?
Entrepreneurship is the exhilarating and challenging path of bringing dreams to life. If God has called you to launch and grow a small business, it’s time to take a brave step forward! Come explore the intersection of faith and entrepreneurship and get equipped for your journey with Genesis Entrepreneurship Training.
Our program provides business skills development, an opportunity to grow within meaningful community, and a set of tools based on Biblical principles to help you as you pursue your business dreams.
Genesis Entrepreneurship Training is designed especially for small business entrepreneurs who are just starting to build out an idea, those who have launched in the past 1-2 years, or anywhere in between.
Our training program meets ~3 hours, one day a week, for 8 weeks, and is then followed by six months of group mentoring, one session a month. This program also includes 2-3 hours of assignments that need to be completed each week outside of the scheduled sessions.
During the Program, You Will RECEIVE:
- 8 weekly sessions, ~3 hours per week, focused on core commercial skills required to launch and run a small business
- Unique teaching and skill-building on how faith and entrepreneurship intersect
- 6 monthly, mentor-led, group sessions following the completion of the 8 weeks of training
- A community of fellow founders and small business leaders participating with you
- An extensive handbook of all course materials and access to cloud-based business planning tools
- Access to mentors and subject matter experts to get insight and coaching
During the Program, We Will Help You CREATE:
- A detailed business strategy that is ready to evolve with your business
- Your company's mission statement
- A marketing plan focused on your customer
- Sales projections for the next year
- A simple, effective business pitch
- A clear financial runway
- Key performance indicators for gauging your business’ performance
- Metrics and a system for measuring personal success
Based on the life and ministry of Jesus, you'll GAIN TOOLS for:
- Growing your faith and fruitfulness
- Pursuing essential relationships
- Building a consistent brand both for your life and for your business
- Developing yourself and others through Jesus’ discipleship model
- Stewarding your God-given resources wisely and strategically
- Creating sustainability through both work and rest as God designed
- Growing in relationship with God
- Selling in a way that honors others and fosters relationships