How to Mentor a Startup FounderName: How to Mentor a Startup FounderDate: May 26, 2020Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDTWebsite: RegisterEvent Description:Interested in becoming involved in the Cincinnati startup ecosystem? Have you ever thought about mentorship?
About this Event
One way to become involved in the startup ecosystem is by mentoring one of the startup founders in the Cintrifuse startup membership base.
Please join us at Union Hall as we welcome Steve and Sue Baggott who will be teaching the group best practices for how to mentor a startup.
About our members:
- Cintrifuse startup members are tackling exciting problems and can use guidance!
- Each startup's current lifecycle ranges anywhere from ideation to growth phase.
- Some are first time entrepreneurs, while we have some repeat founders within the group.
Process for working with our startups:
- We do our best to pair your expertise with the main need the founder has, and always get double-opt in to get buy-in that you each agree with our recommendation for an introduction.
- Cintrifuse will facilitate the introductions and then it is up to you and startup to determine the best way to work together.