MSJ's Virtual Career & Co-Op FairName: MSJ's Virtual Career & Co-Op FairDate: September 30, 2020Time: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM EDTWebsite: Register HereEvent Description:The Mount St. Joseph University Career & Experiential Education Center is excited to invite you to our Virtual Career & Co-op Fair on September 30th from 10 am to 7 pm! We have teamed up with CareerEco to create a reliable, interactive platform for employers, students, and alumni to come together in chat and video communications. It is an exciting time to utilize this technology from the safety of your home or office and on your schedule.
MSJ is also very excited to announce that students from the Art Academy of Cincinnati will also be attending our Virtual Career & Co-Op Fair this year! Use this opportunity to connect with students from two Cincinnati area schools, all in one event.
Using CareerEco, you can set chat schedules, video presentation times, one-on-one video time slots for students, and more! You can opt to create chat schedules for the entire event time (with up to 6 recruiters), or establish the times on that day when you or your colleagues will be available. If a student logs in when you are not available, they will be able to see your public chats, presentations, and leave you a message to express interest or ask questions.
We would love to see your company represented in September. See below for details!
- Attend the entire event OR set chat schedules based on your availability
- General Registration
- Non-Profit Employers - $95
- For-Profit Employers - $180
- An employer profile page showcasing your organization's unique brand
- An exclusive chat room for your organization, allowing for real-time engagement in group and personalized one-to-one interactions
- Up to 6 recruiters may attend chat sessions simultaneously
- Unlimited recruiters may have access to the candidates' information
- Tools to conduct video and/or audio broadcasts or screencast presentations to multiple attendees simultaneously
- Multi-recruiter access to search resumes, preselect from, and capture
- Resumes of registered candidates
- Unrestricted time frame to filter and export candidates' profile details and contact info
- Unlimited job postings
- Tools to conduct video interviews
- Sponsorship - $300
- Highly visible display of your logo on event home page (includes a link to your website)
- Top priority listing of your profile page above other participating organizations
- All benefits of general event registration
- Once registered, you will receive an email from the MSJ Career and Experiential Education Center with your invoice (you may pay by check via mail or card via phone)
Register Here: https://www.careereco.com/events/MSJ
- For questions on the event, payment, what to expect, or how to contact students: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-244-4888
- For technical issues: MSJ@careereco.com