Small Business Accounting - Remove the MysteryName: Small Business Accounting - Remove the MysteryDate: March 24, 2018Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDTWebsite: http://goo.gl/QuunoLEvent Description:
Small Business Accounting - Remove the Mystery
New entrepreneurs & small business owners will get a clear, comprehensive explanation of the accounting principals for managing their venture. Then they will explore the choices of software systems used to collect, compile and publish reports and review the selection criteria for QuickBooks, Quicken and others.
This course is aimed at any small business entrepreneur who is seeking a strong foundation & understanding of how to use & optimize the accounting system to support their success.
- Fundamentals - Cash In/Out - What to Track
- Reports - How to Read - What's Important
- Explain Balance Sheet - P&L -Cash Flow
- Budgets - Why & How
- Business Plan Financials - Tie it All together
- Accounting Software - Quickbooks, etc.
- Purpose & Use of Bookkeeping Tools
- Selection Criteria - Important Do's & Don'ts
- When to Use Outside Resources
- Next Steps & SCORE’s Other Programs