Workforce Development Challenges impacting the Country and Greater CincinnatiName: Workforce Development Challenges impacting the Country and Greater CincinnatiDate: September 13, 2019Time: 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM EDTWebsite: REGISTER HERE!Event Description:
Jeff Korzenik, Chief Investment Strategist at Fifth Third Bank, and panelists will discuss local, regional, and national trends, challenges and opportunities and how businesses and investors can potentially benefit.
Panelists will include:
- Jill McGruder, Chief Marketing Officer, Western & Southern Financial Group
- Jill Meyer, President & CEO, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Marcus Sheanshang, President/Chief Executive Officer, JBM Packaging
Topics will include:
- Global and U.S. market trends with an emphasis on workforce development
- Changing federal policies and their market
- How societal trends impact the marketplace
- Implications for businesses and investors
- Ideas for employee attraction and retention
Tickets are $35 each and are non-refundable. Tickets purchased after September 6th, if available, will be $45 each.
* Advance registration and payment are required for all events. Please note that once you register, you have purchased a non-refundable ticket.