Do you like baseball? How ‘bout the Reds? Awesome. So, we were part of the construction management team for the Great American Ball Park.
Yes. That ballpark.
And that’s just one example. Since 1983, we’ve managed the construction of some of Cincinnati’s most iconic facilities.
We also do pretty cool work for other amazing clients, too, and that’s why we are hiring – because our clients are growing!
Our mission is “improving all we touch.” Not only does that include our clients and their clients, that includes the professional development of our employees.
FX Facility Group is a great place to start and an even better place to grow.
So, not only are we a company that has made an impact on our community through our work, we make an impact on those who join us.
Also, there are some pretty amazing people here and we’d love to have the right candidates join us. Love of baseball helpful but not required.
- Perform a variety of tasks at a variety of construction sites
- Clean and prepare a job site
- Load and deliver building materials
- Use a variety of tools and machines
- Assist carpenter
- Build or take apart bracing, scaffolding and temporary structures
- Operate or tend equipment and machines used in construction
- Help craft workers with their duties
- Follow construction plans and instructions from supervisors or more experienced workers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in the field
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a commercial construction field
FX Facility Group is a subsidiary of d.e. Foxx & Associates. The Foxx family of companies is headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, is minority-owned and employs over 1,800 people in eight states. For more information, you can watch this video (https://tinyurl.com/y639abje) and visit our website at fxfacilitygroup.com.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
About d.e. Foxx & Associates:
d.e. Foxx & Associates is a collection of distinctive brands interconnected with a common focus, each delivering innovative solutions to organizations with labor intensive functions and facilities with high traffic volume. With over 35 years of experience, we serve a client list of primarily Fortune 1000 business entities in the U.S. and Canada, employing over 2,000 people. Our "results-focused" culture has solidified each d.e. Foxx brand's reputation as an industry leader in each of our service offerings.