DESCRIPTIONMake a difference with a career in insurance
At The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, we put people first and apply the Golden Rule to our daily operations. To put this into action, we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our talented team. Our service-oriented, ethical, knowledgeable, caring associates are the heart of our vision to be the best company serving independent agents. We help protect families and businesses as they work to prevent or recover from a loss. Share your talents to help us reach for continued success as we bring value to the communities we serve and demonstrate that Actions Speak Louder in Person®.
If you’re ready to build productive relationships, collaborate within a diverse team, embrace challenges and develop your skills, then Cincinnati may be the place for you. We offer career opportunities where you can contribute and grow.
Start your journey with usThe Claims Operations is currently seeking a full time claims call center associate to enter new claims in the claims management system application using information obtained from the policyholder or a Cincinnati agent during telephone interviews or from faxes received, and route calls for the Headquarters Claims department.
Starting Range of Pay: $28,080-$35,000; depending on knowledge and skills.
Be ready to:
- handle calls and aid in resolving inquiries from field representatives and external customers
- enter claim information from calls into CMS
- create and execute reports
- route calls for the Headquarters Claims department
- work on projects as requested
- attend department training
- portray a positive attitude through verbal and written communication and job performance
- communicate with management to discuss development opportunities
- show initiative in assisting other associates
- strive to provide excellent service to internal and external customers
Be equipped with:
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to resolve issues through research and communication with supervision and other associates
- work efficiently to meet service level agreements
- listen carefully and follow directions
- type accurately and efficiently
- perform routine daily tasks
- input data entry accurately
- strong customer service skills
- experience with CMS and PMS is helpful
- familiar with Microsoft® Word and Excel
Monday-Friday – 12:00 AM - 8:45PM
Enjoy benefits and amenities
Your commitment to providing strong service, sharing best practices and creating solutions that impact lives is appreciated. To increase the well-being and satisfaction of our associates, we offer a variety of benefits and amenities. Learn more about our benefits and amenities packages.
Embrace a diverse team
As a relationship-based organization, we welcome and value a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex, including sexual orientation, gender identity and transgender status; religion; national origin; age; disability; military service; veteran status; pregnancy; AIDS/HIV or genetic information; or any other basis prohibited by law. Learn more about the Federal Employment Notices.