|The Know Theatre’s goal is to create an artistic playground where artists and audiences can come together to produce and experience work that could not be done anywhere else. We are committed to producing works that contain voices that are traditionally underrepresented on stages both regionally and nationally. I wanted to touch base with the chamber to see if any of your members were interested in joining a non-profit board.
The ideal candidate would be:
• Passionate about making a difference in Cincinnati and community outreach
• Have the ability and willingness to engage productively in strategic planning, financial oversight, and fundraising campaigns
• Track record of leadership
• Interested in theatre and the arts in general
Benefits to joining the Know Theatre’s Board of Directors include:
• Gain leadership experience in growing a non-profit
• Provide real impact in helping to bring theatre to Cincinnati and to underserved communities.
• Work in a collaborative and collegial environment in the heart of downtown Cincinnati.
If any of your members are interested in learning more please put them in touch with me. I can be reached at email@example.com or at 402-853-3195. Best regards, Joe Cunningham
Board MemberKnow Theatre of CincinnatiJob Description