U Pull-&-Pay (UPAP) is a dynamic company with a nationwide network of retail self-serve used auto parts stores. As a customer focused organization, UPAP exists to provide low cost, used auto parts to our customers. Our inventory and interchange information services enhance the customer experience.
Customers bring their own tools into UPAP stores and remove valuable auto parts from an environmentally processed inventory of autos. These auto parts are purchased according to a specific price list shared with our customers. UPAP’s inventory of autos is rotated continuously.
We have an immediate opportunity for the following position: Laborer
• Preparing autos for processing, such as trash removal, removing and disposing of designated parts, etc.
• Fluid removal and reclaiming
• Operate industrial equipment as directed
• Keep grounds clear of debris and maintain safety standards
• Able to take direction and work on a team
• Physically able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs
• Comfortable working outdoors
• Willing to work weekends and overtime as needed
• Prior automotive experience a plus
• Pre-employment criminal background and drug screen required
U-Pull & Pay is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.