Work Schedule Monday-Friday 9:00am -5:00pm Saturday 9:00am -12:00pm
Job Type : Full Time
Salary: $40,000 - $44,000.
Provide superior banking service to customers in a professional manner. Provide customers and prospects with a clear understanding of the features and benefits of products and services offered at Warsaw Federal. Expand and increase customer relationships through successful selling and/or referring techniques. Be active in Community Projects and Events. Efficiently and accurately process customer transactions within established guidelines. Efficiently and accurately handles office operations with minimal supervision. Will assume responsibility for making decisions in the absence of the Branch Manager and will report to him.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all products and services available to customers alone with systems and procedures pertaining to the Retail Branch. Adhere to internal and external social media policies and procedures.
- Assist with daily responsibilities of the Retail Branch and assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Provide guidance/supervision/training to less experienced staff as needed and requested.
- Return mail: Organize, purge, store, track, and keep in compliance with government regulations.
- BSA compliance: Monitor and resolve OFAC report on a daily basis and serve as the main contact for BSA issues.
- Garnishments, subpoenas, and general customer research.
- Distribute the Checkfree report.
- Contact for Fincen. Research and complete a biweekly report for Fincen and maintain a wire list for Fincen compliance.
- Maintain the database and send letters to all Student Bankers turning 18. Monitor and change their rates when they turn 18.
- Order starter checks for Warsaw Checking Accounts.
- Coordinate and mail out Privacy Notices to all Warsaw customers on an annual basis for government compliance.
- Open New Accounts and CD’s following Corporate procedures and BSA compliance; maintain filed for customers Mobile Banking and Online Banking; and Answer potential customer and client questions and check daily for deposits.
- Check RIM on a daily basis.
- Perform multiple tasks daily while carrying out transactions accurately and resolves issues as they arise and performs various tasks as needed.
- Backup Teller
- Back-up for Fi-Serv Admin which includes maintenance of rates, new accounts, setup, fees, etc.
- Vault teller (orders cash, balances and maintains Main vault)
- Contact person, updates, and monitors CSI deposit Platform Software.
- Investigated problems and complaints and resolved debit card issues.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two years CSR experience
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize and manage processes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Computer skills, ability to work in Windows-based system
- Microsoft Office skills
- Must be dependable and flexible
- Excellent customer service skills.