We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
Supervises the daily activities of a team of call center representatives/analysts who servicecustomers and associates through various communication channels including phone, email, instant message, video chat, etc. Provides training and coaching to Contact Center Representatives in a timely and efficient manner, and holds direct reports accountable to defined performance expectations. Contributes to ongoing efforts to improve and/or enhance the customer experience and participates on applicable projects as assigned.
- Responsible for contributing to the development, execution, and maintenance of infrastructure that enables effective support of contact center services.
- Monitors technical problems and corrects deficiencies; monitors processing systems for efficient utilization; provides technical support by establishing procedures to allow for timely response to user or customer needs.
- Provides training to contact center staff; contributes to the development of standard procedures, training guidelines including compliance related concerns, and maintenance of training materials and programs.
- Promotes contact center services and resolves customer support issues.
- Reviews current and ongoing issues to determine customer needs and potential resolution to re-occurring issues, recommends changes, and requires strong intrapersonal communication skills both verbal and written.
- Oversees daily contact center activities to ensure accuracy and efficiency; assures all work is performed satisfactorily and on schedule: coordinates departmental activities with overall policy and compliance laws.
- Responds to questions from customers and assists in resolving customer complaints; provides education, training and guidance to contact center staff and customers regarding Operations services; develops and conducts follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participates in company promotions; presents a professional appearance and attitude at all times and participates actively in community organizations and projects in such a way that reflects favorably on company's image
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
- Associates degree or a minimum of four years of operations experience is required.
- Requires strong relationship skills, above average verbal and written communication skills and effective listening skills.
- Requires the ability to provide training and assistance to sales efforts of others and to effectively identify, explain and obtain acceptance of concepts which may involve controversial issues or represent significant change
- Requires ability to compile and assimilate data of moderate complexity from multiple sources; requires technical ability to load, manipulate and modify software programs or program settings on internet banking system.
- Ability to make and accept responsibility for judgments and decisions within a semi-standardized technological environment. Responsible for developing internet branch practices or procedures. Probable errors may be multiple or continuing in nature, and could significantly affect profitability, customer relationships and company image. The expense of correcting such errors and/or rehabilitating customers could seriously impact short term earnings.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office products is preferred.
Required Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Supervises contact center representatives/analysts and contributes to department’s productivity through own work product. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and problems; training and functional guidance to users and customers.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and to use hands to operate office equipment; and to talk and hear.
Compliance Statement: The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.