OH - Cincinnati - 225 Pictoria Drive - 45246
We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Client Segment Director is responsible for ensuring that they intimately understand the needs of the clients and prospects within their segmentation specialty (LMI/Mass Market/Affluent) and champion those needs throughout the company in partnership with the Client Segment Executive. They execute to the collection and prioritization of insights through internal and external partners to fashion the strategy, products, and services that will resonate to grow their segment. They help establish and implement an execution framework and insure achievement through their team. Execution components include enabling their Segmentation Team and Support Partners (product, marketing, HR, operations etc.) to drive the appropriate experience across all channels (direct and digital) and customer interaction points (advisory, sales, and servicing). This leader will need to be innovative to drive a differentiated approach within our industry most likely breaking some industry norms. The leader is positive and inspires associates and clients to do business with us connecting their strategy to genuine understanding and buy-in. He/she creates raving fans (clients and associates) and is embedded (woven) into the communities we serve. They must be collaborative. They must have a passion to services all clients while being the expert in their area of specialty. He/she establishes performance goals and will be held accountable for their on-going achievement. They are an excellent coach and mentor compelling partners/customers to value the experience they have helped create.
- Accountable for segment engagement and understanding with key partners and within the team, segment growth and performance, financial growth and performance, quality controls and experience measures.
- Co-create a client segment centered approach with their Segment Executive which is clearly aligned to their segment’s preferences. Along with key partners, they help drive products, policies and advisory targets for the team. They create the “shelf space” for this segment to thrive in.
- Monitor external trends and keeps a close eye on competitive products and delivery needs in the market. Bringing forward business cases that compel investment.
- Consistently maximize opportunities and develop high performing teams, by managing and driving key behaviors focused on attracting and building relationships.
- Embrace (high proficiency) technology and all related systems (incentive compensation process, First Force, nCino, etc).
- Lead and execute to innovation in the use of physical space and intentional programming to drive client engagement while ensuring all clients who leverage their physical distribution have their needs met.
- Via partners drive the development and execution of marketing initiatives, product, fee income, marketing plans, compliance and operational strategies for the Client Segment.
- Inspire, lead, engage, and develop managers/associates evolving competencies as strategy evolves.
- Possess strong analytical skills, peer level communication skills and is business oriented.
- Strategic mindset.
- Innovative spirit.
- Collaborative nature.
- Financial acumen.
- Engaging and focused leadership approach.
- Analytical skills to drive segment insights.
- Visible community and company champion for your segment.
- Creates urgency to achieve consistent high levels of client retention and share of wallet growth.
- Recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding of new associates appropriate for the segments team makeup.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
- Excellent relationship building, executive level written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of technology, systems
- In-depth understanding of current products/future concepts
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Familiarity with latest trends within segmentation
- Able to successfully lead Client Segment with expert risk management oversight.
Compliance Statement: The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.