OH - Trenton - 125 East State Street - 45067
We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The RB will be focused on providing clients with an exceptional client experience by adhering to the First Financial Bank Experience with every transaction and with every client when presenting financial solutions to meet the clients’ needs. By focusing on the client, doing the right thing, and striving to make a difference, the RB I will contribute to the team by building long –lasting relationships.
The RB is accountable for driving new client acquisition, retention and growth of client relationships, as well as growing non-interest income.
The RB will begin to build strong community alliances and integrate into the communities they serve.
The RB is responsible for adherence to all compliance and regulatory procedures. Including, but not limited to: BSA, Check 21, CIP, CRA, HMDA, Reg B, Reg D, Reg E, Reg CC, Truth in Savings, Privacy Compliance and the Patriot Act.
• Responsible for running a Teller drawer/processing financial transactions as necessary deemed by management
• Open new accounts
• Daily activities that align with The First Financial Bank Experience (FFB Experience), including but not limited to:
• Consistently delivering a quality client experience.
• Deepen and expand relationships of clients in their large book of business.
• Actively manage the onboarding of all new clients.
• Conduct a number of client appointments weekly, as set forth by market management.
• Sending handwritten thank you notes to clients.
• Identify Work/Life Opportunities.
• Engage in Peer coaching and recognition.
• Stay informed and up to date on all bank products, processes and procedures and procedures; especially those that are most complex.
• Maintain very strong business relationships with partners focusing on deepening client relationships and cross-selling.
• Become involved in the community they serve.
• Maintain all operational and risk management standards.
• Model the way for other RBs in the banking center and market.
• Provide updates during team meetings as requested by the AM and BCM.
• The RB II may act as a mentor for onboarding new associates within their specified market.
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
• 3-4 years client service experience in a retail environment.
• 3-4 years sales and service experience with previous success in achieving sales and service goals in retail environment or as a Relationship Banker.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred and/or an equivalent combination of education and work experience in sales preferred.
• May obtain notary authorization
• May obtain Insurance license.
• Possesses a strong level of bank product knowledge and solid sales skills.
• Frequently lift & carry less than 10 lbs.
• Occasionally lift & carry up to 20+ lbs.
• Frequently sit, stand and walk.
Compliance Statement: The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
Relationship Banker IFirst Financial BankJob Description