We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Senior Product Analyst works closely with Product Managers, Marketing and other key stakeholders including Lines of Business, Technology, Operations and Digital teams to understand business requirements and then perform the work required to evaluate product performance, success of Marketing programs, and to help identify ideal client audiences for direct marketing, sales and service messages. You help define and identify key client segments, you understand the profitability of bank Products, and have knowledge of bank systems and data structures in order to evaluate client behaviors, create business cases and measure return on Marketing investments.
- Responsible for evaluating results of Marketing and Sales campaigns
- Define how we measure success of each campaign in the Marketing Blueprint
- Partner with Digital & Marketing Analytics to build a holistic view of success measures
- Present results to Marketing and Product teams and to senior management
- Partner with Product Managers and Finance to keep Product Profitability calculators updated and accurate
- Partner with Marketing Lead Generation team to define audiences for Marketing and Sales targets
- Bring insights from past campaign performance
- Present insights from client dashboards and reports
- Partner with LOB, Product and Sales Force architects on defining audience and consulting on how to build audiences in systems
- Responsible for designing and maintaining Product Performance Dashboards in Tableau
- Partner with LOB leaders and Product Managers in defining key metrics for each product set
- Work directly with Enterprise Data Management development team to design and publish Product Dashboards
- Work with LOB to ensure Product Dashboards can be drilled down to LOB, Market, Branch, Officer level to support Sales goal measurement
- Perform ad-hoc customer/account analytics
- Leverage SQL or other methods to get data from Core or other systems to evaluate customer or account trends, attributes, etc.
- Work with third parties / vendors to get data appended
- Consult on data integration needs
- Partner with Enterprise Data Management, Sales Force CRM and other data/system teams
- Provide direction and contribute to roadmaps for data integration efforts across the company
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial analysis
- 3+ years of experience in financial services industry with an understanding of bank products and profitability
- Strong analytical skills, including Excel and Database experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to lead small project teams and lead meetings that make effective use of everyone’s time.
- Consultative with excellent communication skills and has effective problem solving and data issue resolution capabilities.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- SQL code – ability to extract data from core systems
- Experience with Sales Force CRM systems
Level of Complexity and Scope:
- Able to effectively self-manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines/commitments
- Strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively
Degree of Independence and Decision-Making:
- Works with limited supervision
- Follows established guidelines
Required Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Project management
- Delegation and training
- Vendor Management
- No formal supervisory role
- Must be able to travel by car to visit First Financial Bank markets and travel by air to attend conferences and vendor site visits
Compliance Statement: The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.