We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!The Support Center Supervisor’s role is to ensure internal customers receive outstanding and consistent support pertaining to all technology needs. The job function involves, among other duties, creating customer support policies and procedures for staff to adhere to, training and observing associates, and assisting unsatisfied customers.
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Support Center Supervisor oversees the IT technical support department’s day-to-day functions as well as all aspects of problem / major incident management processes, monthly KPI reporting and IT’s communication plans.
The hiring and training of staff falls to the judgement of the Support Center Supervisor. This may include reviewing applications, conducting interviews, processing new hire paperwork, and providing on the job training and / or mentoring to new associates.
- Lead the support staff by defining and establishing schedules, setting priorities, providing support / direction and dealing with administrative issues as needed
- Gather and analyze metrics to benchmark the support center’s workload / performance and identify trends in call center issues
- Work closely with the manager of Support Services to provide feedback on staff performance, issue trends, major incidents and improvement ideas
- Promote excellent and consistent client service, effective response times and provide expert insights into general support issues.
- Enforce quality of service guidelines for dealing with customers, completing services and overall customer satisfaction
- Provide monthly KPI’s to IT management which will be used for risk assessment
- Develop and maintain operational IT Support Center procedures / policies and mentor support center staff for adherence
- Monitor the service management system for any outstanding urgent issues, major incidents and SLA breaches and address appropriately
- Join the support center queue when the call volume exceeds the capacity of the current staff level and assist with customer issue resolutions
- Prepare monthly call and incident / service request observations (IT Support Technician Score Cards)
- Manage at least monthly One on One meetings with team as well as prepare annual staff reviews
- The individual may occasionally be required to undertake duties outside of core hours including evenings or weekends where the business need arises
- This role manages the process ownership of the following standards
- Event Management
- Client / User Satisfaction Management
- Service Level Management
- Service Request Fulfillment
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Continual Improvement of Support Center Processes/Procedures
- Support Center Service Continuity Management
- Support Quality Assurance Management
- Manage projects as assigned
- Manage assigned IT programs
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
- 3 years IT experience
- 3 years IT Support Center or Call Center experience
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to mentor staff / co-workers in setting goals, defining customer needs, and developing action plans to meet those needs
- Thorough understanding of ServiceNow or service management system
- Understanding of hardware / software trouble-shooting skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft OS / applications
- Excellent documentation / reporting / analyzing skills
- Demonstrated experience successfully working in cross-functional project teams
- Demonstrated ability to deliver IT projects on-time and budget
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, very fluid, “dynamic” environment
- 2 year college degree or university degree in a technology field, and/or 3 years equivalent work experience
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Preferred Certification
- ITIL V3
Level of Complexity and Scope:
Degree of Independence and Decision-Making:
- High degree of decision making when impact is pertaining to overall management of assigned staff
- Medium degree of decision making when impact is LOB impacting
Required Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Direct reports
- IT Support Center staff
- Monthly job performance evaluation
- Annual performance review
- Mentoring and coaching
- On-boarding and off-boarding
- Frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Frequently sits, stands and walks.
Compliance Statement: The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Support Center SupervisorFirst Financial BankJob DescriptionOH - Cincinnati - 225 Pictoria Drive - 45246