OH - Cincinnati - 255 East Fifth Street - 45202
We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Digital Product Analyst provides support to end users of Digital tools and Salesforce platforms and works closely with the Digital Product Management team to perform tasks associated with the full lifecycle of First Financial’s digital experiences. You are hands-on with our Digital applications and help users to more effectively utilize these tools by communicating enhancements, creating documentation, and responding to help tickets. You provide exceptional service to drive increased utilization and to support the team in tasks ranging from user story documentation to supporting campaign execution.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities :
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and perform tasks including system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, and data updates.
- Communicates system changes, timing, expected impact to user experience, and creates training for clients and associates.
- Build reports and dashboards based on commonly requested information from First Financial teams to improve utilization of digital tools and solutions.
- Perform business process analysis, gather requirements, and document user stories.
- Support marketing campaign execution including pulling and loading lead lists and performing campaign setup and configuration.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in operations or analysis and/or related work experience including systems, financial analysis, process design, project management, and product development.
- 1+ years working with client-facing digital experiences, preferably in Financial Services, Retail, or Travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience in customer service or client-facing role.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- 1 year of Salesforce experience
- Experience with marketing automation (Eloqua, Pardot, Marketing Clout) and list creation, data extensions, dynamic content and segment groups.
Level of Complexity and Scope:
- Able to work cases based on priority and needed timing
- Focused on resolving problems efficiently and effectively
Degree of Independence and Decision-Making:
- Works with limited supervision
- Follows established guidelines
Required Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Project management
- No formal supervisory role
- Must be able to travel by car to visit First Financial Bank markets and travel by air to attend conferences and vendor site visits
Compliance Statement: The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.