Foxx Construction, a division of FX Facility Group, is a regional provider of construction management services, founded as a subsidiary of d.e. Foxx & Associates, Inc. in 1983. One of our first projects was restoring and revitalizing our headquarters, the Goodall Building, located in Downtown Cincinnati’s Empowerment Zone, across from the City of Cincinnati’s City Hall. From that beginning, we began providing schedule, cost and quality oversight for various construction projects throughout Greater Cincinnati. Foxx Construction has developed specific expertise in managing construction projects related to healthcare facilities and office complex and tower renovations.
WE ARE HIRING CARPENTERS!
We pay for experience!
Responsibilities for Carpenters:
- Responsible for the full range of rough and finished skilled commercial carpentry work
- Frame and hang metal doors with finishing hardware
- Interpret blueprints and be able to execute appropriate layouts
- Install acoustic ceilings
- Perform interior Demolition Paint and Trim
- Complete drywall process using metal studs
- Install Cabinet
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Teach, lead and train the Carpenters in Training the necessary skills to become a carpenter
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of carpentry experience
- Understanding of rough and finish carpentry
- Commercial carpentry experience