Bilingual Customer Service Representative Job Description:
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will be taking inbound calls and providing customer service solutions for various clients.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity! Our goal is to give you opportunities to grow and advance through RDI. We will train you in proper customer service skills, communication skills, and help you learn to give customers the best experience in the industry.
Responsibilities for the Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Answering inbound calls in both Spanish & English from customers in order to resolve customer questions in a timely manner.
- Researching information using multiple resources and routing calls to the appropriate resource bilingually.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Problem solving.
- Entering customer information into the system.
- Must speak both English & Spanish fluently - Must be Bilingual
- 1-2 years of Call Center experience.
- Must be able to type 40 WPM and have excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and navigate quickly through screens in the computer system.
- Business Casual dress code.
- Positive attitude and professional communication skills
- Flexible schedule and overtime required as needed
Our Perks (Which are abundant):
- Comfort is key, and we offer a Business Casual dress code.
- Everyone needs a break. We give you two weeks of vacation!
- We got you covered: Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for all full time employees.
- Free state of the art gym and a free personal trainer for your use.
Job Type: Full-time