Digital Strategy Manager
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland has an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing expert to lead a multi-year plan to increase the Bank’s engagement with our stakeholders through defining a comprehensive digital strategy.
Leads a multi-year plan to increase the engagement with our stakeholders through defining a comprehensive digital strategy. Works closely with internal partners to develop a web presence architecture and online engagement strategy that orchestrates all relevant digital channels and tactics (i.e. websites, content marketing, networking on social media, search, SEO, media/blogger outreach, etc.) into one actionable plan. Supervises a team, oversees projects and content marketing initiatives related to the Bank's digital distribution channels. Partners with IT to identify technology solutions and the seamless delivery of projects. Incorporates user research techniques into technology solutions to capture user behaviors, needs and motivations and leverages them to further improve the user experience and engagement. Provides media and technology thought leadership and direction for business areas that present digital content.
- Develops and executes strategic digital marketing activities, including opening new communications channels and assessing the activities' impact on content marketing strategy and delivery.
- Supervises a team responsible for interactive content strategy that includes content strategists, content creators, and designers.
- Partners with IT staff, and other Public Information leads to develop innovative ways to deliver the Bank`s digital content.
- Coordinates with UX developers and designers to foster collaboration across business lines to meet objectives.
- Recommends technology providers for content marketing management, social media platforms, and customer relationship management.
- Facilitates management and measurement of marketing initiatives in terms of stakeholder engagement through advanced techniques.
- Monitors SEO performance of the websites and provides insight to improve performance.
- Participates in Federal Reserve System workgroups that share best practices and has leadership role in Bank's advisory group.
- Participates in professional organizations to keep abreast of emerging trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Adheres to the Bank`s attendance policies through regular and prompt attendance.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT, marketing or related work experience with knowledge of business and management
- Master’s degree in business, marketing and information systems, product/innovation or technology management (preferred)
- 7+ years of experience delivering innovative digital marketing
- 3+ years of supervisory responsibilities
Knowledge and Skills
Knowledge Areas - Advanced Level
- Ability to translate stakeholder engagement goals into compelling themes and stories and collaborate with UX professionals, editors/producers and core technology resources to bring the story to life to acquire, convert, engage, and retain audiences
- Marketing planning, research and strategy marketing workflows, business process design and review, behavioral marketing, and data mining and analysis
- Managing digital marketing technology platforms and tools
- Industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in digital technology
- Solid understanding of web analytics and measurement tools
- Business and management
Skill Areas - Advanced Level
- Solid understanding of Agile UX product development process to create and refine best practices, introduce new and innovative capacities
- Content Management System, preferably Sitecore
- Customer Relationship Management, preferably MS Dynamics
- Email and marketing automation tools such as MailChimp, Click Dimensions, and ExactTarget, etc.
- Exceptional data analysis ability to identify trends and develop insights as well as ability to present findings.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills with a high attention to detail, keen listening skills, and a strong and engaging presentation style
- Demonstrated project management experience showcasing an ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Proven leadership skills with cross-functional teams
- Experience with project management tools
- Proven facilitation skills to guide conversations, engage and influence colleagues, stakeholders and leaders.
Physical Demands and General Working Conditions
Traditional office environment: Employees typically sit most of the day, work with a computer and may answer/respond to phone calls. Physical movement consists of walking for meetings, breaks, etc. Ability to lift items weighing approximately 20 pounds on a limited basis is required. Addendum as needed: Employees may be required to travel by car/air.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to sustaining an environment in which diversity is valued and differences are strengths. It is the Bank’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information or sexual orientation.