Responsible for recruiting for the MBA and MSOL programs, and administrative coordination of School of Business assessment program; serves as a subject matter expert; principal administrative contact; and liaison for internal and external program constituencies; works very independently with minimal supervision in a work environment of multiple and conflicting priorities; anticipates and resolves problems, updating supervisor as needed.
- Assist the Dean and Assistant Dean in recruiting graduate students for the school of business graduate cohorts
- Attend graduate information sessions
- Reach out to prospective students in coordination with Admissions
- Oversee School of Business content on MSJ website
- Visit off-site classes to support student and instructors to ensure educational quality and student satisfaction.
- Serve as subject matter expert and principal administrative contact for the School of Business Assessment of Learning to ensure the School of Business meets assessment requirements for accrediting agencies and MSJ
- Assist in an Assessment process, specifically informing faculty of assessment needs, collecting instruments and results from faculty
- Work closely with the administrative assistant to ensure syllabi are collected and reviewed for required elements, including assessment needs
- Organize assessment data and documentation in a shared location for School, MSJ, and accrediting agencies
- Prepare and maintain School of Business records to ensure compliance with accreditation requirements, ensuring that accreditation documentation is updated in a timely manner
- Coordinate School of Business communication with alumni
- Collaborate with the Alumni office to keep the alumni database up to date
- Write newsletter for alumni
- Gather information from alumni as needed
- Participate in major events for the School of Business
- Contribute to School of Business goals by accomplishing related duties as assigned
Education: College degree required, Master’s degree preferred or an equivalent of education plus relevant business experience.
Skills and Experience: Three or more years of related experience. Excellent organizational skills with a particular ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple and conflicting priorities. Proven project and/or program management skills. Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion. Proficiency using Microsoft Office, including tools and techniques that improve quality while decreasing task time.
??????A demonstrated ability and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
To apply, please upload e-note, resume, and 3 professional references on our website.
A review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer