This is an incentive eligible position!
Hourly compensation rates for this role start at over $16 per hour.
Evening shifts include 10% shift differential bringing starting pay to
over $18 per hour before incentive bonuses are added!
Join the Citi team! We value our employees and offer a highly competitive salary along with great benefits!
All Citi employees enjoy a comprehensive benefit package that includes health benefits (medical, dental, Rx, and vision) from Day One.
We also offer Tuition Reimbursement, 401K match and employee discounts.
All employees receive generous time off package that includes an annual company paid Volunteer Day to give back to our community.
Our Florence, KY office offers a cafeteria and on-site fitness center and health clinic along with a business casual dress code within a collaborative team environment. Our location is a strategic site for Citi, with multiple lines of business located on our campus to grow your career.
This position requires the employee to register as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry ("Registry") and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan originator activities, to maintain and renew that registration on an annual basis, to update registration information with the Registry on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and Citi policies and procedures
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of sales and customer service experience (financial services, call center, retail, etc.)
- Excellent communication, decision making, persuasion and problem resolution skills
- Experience working in fast-paced, goal oriented and team based structured environment
- Proficiency with Windows based applications (ability to navigate within multiple screens)
- High School Diploma, GED or relevant experience required
- A strong interest in continued learning and career advancement opportunities.