d. e. Foxx & Associates is a collection of distinctive brands interconnected with a common focus, each delivering innovative solutions to organizations with labor intensive functions and facilities with high traffic volume. With over 35 years of experience, we serve a client list of primarily Fortune 1000 business entities in the U.S. and Canada, employing over 2,000 people. Our "results-focused" culture has solidified each d.e. Foxx brand's reputation as an industry leader in each of our service offerings.
XLC Services, LLC is a single-source provider of distribution and manufacturing support. We position our clients to focus on their core operation, with assurance that support functions are managed well. We provide the knowledge, staffing resources and management expertise that will decrease our client's cost while ensuring inventory accuracy, reliable quality and above standard production. While performing fundamentals, our management and support team use analytical processes to find innovative means to provide our clients with cost savings.
FX FACILITY GROUP (which includes Foxx Construction) is a construction and facility management services company. Effective construction management and facility management supports and enhances our clients’ sustainable competitive advantage. Clients rely on us as a strategic business partners – for our technical expertise and cost-saving strategies our team brings to every project. Understanding client objectives and needs is critical to achieving excellence.
Verastex is a leading Managed Service Provider that provides comprehensive procurement and supplier management solutions. We deliver savings, compliance, and enhanced service. Savings and optimization is achieved through a combination of enhanced supplier relationships, spend consolidation and request management. Our approach includes tools and process to drive standardization and controls to identify and address transactions that are consistent with client policies.
The Director of Human Resources will:
- Provide overall strategic HR direction to the company; oversee the development and implementation of human resources policies, programs and services, including recruitment, selection, retention, associate health and welfare plans, associate relations, employment practices and procedures.
- Lead the sourcing and deployment of talent through direct and continuous engagement in recruiting the right talent to ensure strong revenue streams against budget and contracts.
- Foster a workplace cultural environment that is consistent with the mission, values, and guiding principles of the organization as outlined by the leadership of the company.
- Select, develop, evaluate and lead a team of human resources professionals who will apply leading edge technology to move our brands to the next level of leadership.
- Provide the tools, processes, policies and system that enable our leaders to lead efficiently and effectively in order to reach the organization’s goals.
- Effectively manage risk and compliance to meet budgetary requirements.
Essential Functions of This Role:
- Responsible for directing management to ensure company compliance with all federal, state and local laws related to employee benefits, compensation, employment, safety, and training. Remain current with changes in human resources and employment law and manage company relationships with state and local regulatory agencies.
- Ensure the competitive long term success of the Company through effective management of the Human Resource System. This includes sourcing best fit candidates, driving right assignments and development, ensuring succession planning, etc. Ensure that the performance of the Function is fully measured and quantifiable.
- Ensure all recruiting targets are met for deployment of talent across the enterprise, working directly with recruiting managers to deploy best practices in sourcing and processing applicants to meet contractual needs. Display marketplace acumen in responding to rapidly changing staffing levels, applying creative solutions to optimize agility and drive revenue by having all open positions filled quickly.
- Oversee employee benefit programs including medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, Vacation/Personal Time Off (PTO) and sick leave administration. Ensure thorough understanding and compliance with all new Health Care Reform measures, as well as other state and local health and welfare programs mandated by law.
- Ensure our coveted company culture is well integrated into all properties; ensure that all associates are highly engaged and are performing at their peak.
- Ensure internal processes are consistent and judicious in order to effectively manage associates throughout the portfolio, and to ensure people processes and decisions are defensible. Brings structure to associate relations plans at the property level, focusing on high management involvement and high associate communication.
- Manage direct and indirect reports, both corporate-based, as well as site-based HR professionals. Participate in departmental and project-based budgeting exercises. On an as-needed basis, connect with ownership regarding people issues. Manage HR systems, ensuring data integrity and connection between disparate systems.
- Minimum of 10 years progressive Human Resources leadership experience.
- Minimum of 5 years direct recruiting experience and an excellent track record in high volume staffing, with proven success leading sourcing managers.
- Ability to work collaboratively, communicate effectively and negotiate with diverse leadership team from other business units, Manufacturing Operations, Accounting, Marketing, etc. to discover the best solution for the overall needs of the business.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law, compensation systems, succession planning and benefits.
- Track record of success in managing Workers’ Comp and Unemployment
- Adhere to and reinforce exceptional ethical standards through personal actions creating a culture of professionalism, honesty and integrity, as well as ability to strictly maintain confidentiality with employee and organizational information.
- Technologically current and engaged
- Budget development and management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional certification at SPHR level or MS/MBA equivalent in related field
Six Sigma or related quality system certification a plus