We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Applications Engineer role is to design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. This includes detailed application architecture, configuration, operations, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. The Applications Engineer will also oversee system startups in a timely and accurate fashion and provide support to other departments where required.
- Serve as primary support owner to troubleshoot and remediate issues impacting the business applications.
- Interact regularly with clients and agencies to field queries and questions.
- Develop and implement plans for resolving customer issues.
- Ability to analyze complex business requirements and needs, identify problems and provide technical consultation
- Install software products for end users as required.
- Coordinate with company’s software and hardware suppliers for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies.
- Coordinate with network administrators, systems analysts, programmers, and other software engineers to resolve any defects in products or company systems.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades for optimal performance of company systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
- 3+ years IT Experience.
- 1-3+ years recent experience on Windows servers, Operating systems experience with Windows Server 2012 & 2016, Windows 10.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, very fluid, “dynamic” environment
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
Level of Complexity and Scope:
Degree of Independence and Decision-Making:
- Engineer will work under moderate supervision. Must have the ability to work on incidents and request from the company and escalate as appropriate.
Required Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Frequently sits, stands and walks.
Compliance Statement: The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
Development and Training (Optional):
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.