Make a difference with a career in insurance
At The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, we put people first and apply the Golden Rule to our daily operations. To put this into action, we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our talented team. Our service-oriented, ethical, knowledgeable, caring associates are the heart of our vision to be the best company serving independent agents. We help protect families and businesses as they work to prevent or recover from a loss. Share your talents to help us reach for continued success as we bring value to the communities we serve and demonstrate that Actions Speak Louder in Person®.
If you’re ready to build productive relationships, collaborate within a diverse team, embrace challenges and develop your skills, then Cincinnati may be the place for you. We offer career opportunities where you can contribute and grow.
Start your journey with us
The Cincinnati Insurance Company is currently seeking a graphic design or instructional design intern for a Summer 2020 internship. This opportunity is focused on students who seek to gain a meaningful work experience through internship work.
Rate of pay: $12.00 hourly
Learn more about our company by:
• participating in an introductory insurance class
• interacting with different departments to understand our corporate structure
• networking with associates at all levels of the organization
Gain meaningful experience by:
• developing and creating interactive multimedia content
• conceptualizing and producing imagery and visuals
• regularly researching and evaluating the applicable use of new and trending technologies
• recommending changes, updates and enhancements to existing processes
Be Equipped With:
• previous development experience using HTML or CSS programming techniques gained through course work or previous internship
• knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier and InDesign
• ability to interact effectively with management and colleagues to prioritize and organize work
• ability to work well as a team member
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• strong time and project management skills
• eligible students have completed their freshman year of college
• must be a full time student in the spring of 2020 and submit transcripts demonstrating academic good standing
• graphic design, instructional design, or visual communication major preferred
• must be able to work up to 40 hours per week
Enhance your talents
Providing outstanding service and developing strong relationships with our independent agents are hallmarks of our company. Whether you have experience from another carrier or you’re new to the insurance industry, we promote a lifelong learning approach. Cincinnati provides you with the tools and training to be successful and to become a trusted, respected insurance professional – all while enjoying a meaningful career.
Embrace a diverse team
As a relationship-based organization, we welcome and value a diverse workforce. We grant equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex, including sexual orientation; religion; national origin; age; disability; or any other basis prohibited by law.