Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here?“Growing company, Awesome culture, Free Parking, Employee Engagement Events, Lots of Room for Growth”
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
· Day to day management of a team of up to 40 production employees, line leads and machine operators in a refrigerated, produce processing environment. This will require the ability work varying hours as needed.
· Building and managing the schedules and attendance of all assigned employees. This will require taking into consideration the needs of the business and of our employees.
· Coordinating workloads with all other departments and their managers (QA, QC, Sales, Sanitation and Maintenance) to make sure that we meet all of our customers’ demands.
· Provides supervision to team through motivation, direction, and feedback on performance, attendance, safety, and quality with the support of Supervisors and Management.
· Ensure compliance to all Food Safety and Quality Programs within department
· Must have strong communication skills. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and accurately report production data. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employers of organization.
· Accomplish yield and PPM objectives set forth in the business plan.
· Promote GMP’s, food safety and support continuous improvement efforts throughout the facility.
· Ensure proper training of new team members.
Must be an organized and continual learner to meet the needs of this position. The role requires strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task and manage multiple facets of a production environment including coordinating work of various departments and workgroups. A qualified candidate would also have experience developing and writing procedures, generating and analyzing reports, and bring a continuous improvement mindset to the operation.
The position will require a five day schedule that will include a weekend day and will require a certain amount of flexibility to accommodate various operational requirements, vacations, holidays, etc.
This is a full-time, permanent salaried position that will include benefits (Health, 401k, PTO, etc.).
Must be fluent in English and Spanish
Direct supervision under the Director of Operations.
About Club Chef, LLC:Proud to be part of the Castellini family
Club Chef is the fresh-cut processing member of the Castellini Group of Companies. Operating since 1978, Club Chef has grown from a small local processor into one of the largest regional processors in the country.
Bob Castellini, Chairman of the Castellini Group of Companies, acquired Club Chef in response to customers’ demand for processed produce. As time passed, Bob saw the paradigm shift as the foodservice industry began to demand fresh-cut fruits and vegetables. Capitalizing on this trend, Bob was able to establish Club Chef as Castellini Group of Companies’ fresh-cut provider.
Club Chef serves most all of the major customers in the foodservice industry. Operating out of state-of-the-art 210,000 square foot facility based in Covington, KY, Club Chef processes a wide variety of fruits and vegetables seven days a week – 24 hours per day.
For over 30 years, Club Chef’s core values and principles have not changed. Our dedication to highest quality, customer service, food safety, continuous improvement, and innovation has allowed Club Chef to grow into a leader in the produce industry. At Club Chef we have a strong belief in honesty, integrity, and respect for each other, creating mutual success amongst ourselves and our customers.
Company address: 3776 Lake Park Drive Covington Kentucky 41017