Cincinnati State Technical & Community College
- Education/Educational Sector
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College is a public, two-year college under the authority of the Ohio Board of Regents.
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College provides student-focused, accessible, quality technical and general education, academic transfer, experiential and cooperative education, and workforce development.
Cincinnati State will be the technical and community college of choice in our region, nationally recognized for academic excellence, cooperative education and workforce development.
Link to our EOC/Student Support programs:
- As a Community College:
- We embrace experiential and lifelong learning, personal growth, and employability
- We create and promote a civil and respectful environment
- We anticipate and effectively respond to changing stakeholder expectations
- We honor the diversity of people and ideas