Santa Maria Community Services, Inc.
- Non Profit Organization
Since 1897 Santa Maria Community Services provides Greater Price Hill with educational tools and resources to build strong families, promote health in residents and foster neighborhood revitalization. For more than 118 years Santa Maria has helped families help themselves.
Santa Maria provides a continuum of care to a wide range of people from unborn children to older adults, to both U.S.-born residents and immigrants. Our Early Child Development/Parenting programs address needs of first time at-risk mothers and their children, resulting in reduced infant mortality, and helps parents prepare their children for kindergarten. The Youth Program works with Price Hill youth to increase their responsibility for the community and increase their attendance and success at school. Our Affordable Housing Program stabilizes families' housing by providing tenant education and advocacy, as well as ongoing case management and financial education/money management. Santa Maria's Wellness Program provides the target population with access to health education and health care, educates clients about the status of their health, and connects them to appropriate health care. Our Meals-on-Wheels program, begun in 1972, is the oldest and largest volunteer-run meals-on-wheels program in Greater Cincinnati and serves the most frail older adults in our community. Santa Maria's International Welcome Center housed at Roberts Academy helps the Westside immigrant population acclimate to life in America.
- Children and Youth through high school have the foundation, resources and encouragement to succeed in school
- People have affordable, quality housing, financial education, and access to employment services
- People access health education and screenings and connect to appropriate resources to maintain health and well being
- Help low-to-moderate income families achieve financial stability by assisting with employment and public benefits access
JobsProject Advance AmeriCorp 2017- 2018Category: General
Interested in committing a year to serve your community & get paid for that service experience? Join Project Advance AmeriCorps , to make a difference, test a possible career path & build your resume. If you are 18 or older, dependable, accountable & have good ...read more
ContactPhone:513-557-2730 ext. 402
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Brittany RobbinsCommunications Assistant617 Steiner AvenueCincinnati, OH 45204Phone: (513) 557-2730Fax: (513) 557-2726 ext. 413