- Education/Educational Sector
WCB Mission Statement
The College educates students of business, enabling them to improve organizations and society, consistent with the Jesuit tradition. The mission of the College is in keeping with the university's mission, articulated by President Michael Graham, S.J. as Xavier's mission is to serve society by forming students intellectually, morally and spiritually, with rigor and compassion, towards lives of solidarity, service and success.
WCB Measures of Success
- Progress toward fulfilling the College's vision can be evaluated in terms of the following measures:
- Being more highly regarded than peer institutions by graduating students and alumni as providing an exceptional value in business education.
- Being more highly regarded than peer institutions by graduating students and alumni as for equipping them to address the ethical and social responsibility issues confronted in business.
- Being rated the best business school in the region by strategically targeted regional corporations and business organizations.
- The percentage of graduates who achieve employment in their desired areas of expertise within six months of graduation.