Begin a career in IT: Software Testing course begins April 24April 03, 2017Per Scholas’ Software Testing course can give you the skills and opportunities to launch a brand new software testing career, or what some in the industry refer to as Quality Assurance or QA. It's the job that makes sure everything from apps to websites work the way they should.
Begin a career in IT:
Software Testing course begins April 24
- Free 8 week course in software testing provided at CityLink Center
- Job interviews with Thrive Impact Sourcing and other local employers upon successful course completion
Limited seats available.
Learn more and apply online at perscholas.org/apply/software-testing-cincinnati
- Ages 18 and older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Are unemployed, work only part-time or seasonally and/or in a minimum wage or other low-paying job
- Receive any public benefits such as unemployment insurance, Medicaid, subsidized housing, nutrition or income support
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- You can read, write and speak in English.
Contact:Elena Terán <email@example.com>
- You have an interest in technology.
- You can pass a basic academic assessment test.
- You can attend classes full-time for the entire duration of the course.
- You are ready to make an important commitment to building your future.