SUPPORT TO MEXICO & PUERTO RICO - RELIEF CAMPAIGN!September 22, 2017SUPPORT TO MEXICO & PUERTO RICO. RELIEF CAMPAIGN!
Starting today, we are offering people and organizations to donate money to the relief efforts in Mexico and Puerto Rico by sending your donations to the HISPANIC CHAMBER CINCINNATI FOUNDATION via check or Credit Card (form below).
The Hispanic Chamber Cincinnati USA will ”Consolidate” those monetary donations and send one large donation to each country by October 15 (End of Hispanic Heritage Month)
For the donations given to the HISPANIC CHAMBER CINCINNATI FOUNDATION, we will add 50% of the individual/company donations received up to $500 per donation.For example:a) If someone donates $ 100, we will donate an additional $ 50 for a total of $150
b) If someone donates $ 500, we will donate an additional $250 for a total of $750
c) If someone donates $2,000, we will donate an additional $500* for a total of $2,500
* $500 is the maximum matching fund per contributionAdditional information:
- Donations should be made to: the HISPANIC CHAMBER CINCINNATI FOUNDATION - 2637 Erie Ave. Suite 206 - Cincinnati, OH 45208 or by Credit Card (form below).
- Campaign will last until October 15, 2017.
- Donations with a designated country support will be given to that country. Donations w/o country information will be split between Mexico and Puerto Rico
- If an individual or organization would like to donate to another country, (not Mexico or Puerto Rico) we will honor those donations and offer also the matching % up to the same limit ($500)
- A special report will be posted on our website showing the names of the donors and our matches