An inspiring evening with celebrity John QuiñonesName: An inspiring evening with celebrity John QuiñonesDate: October 14, 2019Time: 4:00 PM - 7:30 PM EDTEvent Description:
Join the CBA Diversity & Inclusion Committee and the Hispanic Chamber Cincinnati USA as we welcome celebrity John Quiñones to Cincinnati. John is a 7-time Emmy award-winning journalist, author, and host of hit TV show What Would You Do?
Monday, October 14, 2019
- 4:00 p.m. Registration and Networking Reception (appetizers and drinks)
- 4:45 p.m. Welcome & Introductions
- 5:00 p.m. John Quiñones delivers keynote address
- 6:30 p.m. Karen Schuster, Union Institute President addresses students
- 6:45 p.m. Networking Reception continues
Procter & Gamble
2 Procter & Gamble Plaza
Cincinnati, OH 45202
We are pleased to welcome John Quiñones to Cincinnati to discuss insights gleaned from his 35-year journalism career and learn how we can confront our implicit biases and help ensure a more respectful community and society. He will also share clips from his hidden-camera-ethical-dilemma-TV-show What Would You Do? and discuss how important it is to serve clients in a way that is ethical, respectful, and culturally responsive.
Attorney Registration Fees
$35 CBA Members
$50 Non-Member Attorneys
Register directly to www.Cincybar.org
General Public Register here
1) CHAMBER MEMBERS AND GENERAL PUBLIC (Non-Attorneys) $10.00 fee
2) STUDENTS ONLY: Due to the limitations of our registration system, when registering do not pay the $10.00 fee, we will deduct
this internally but remember to bring your Student ID to the event. (for additional information please call 513 979 6999)
· Allow time for parking in nearby parking lots.
· Bring ID to the reception desk.
· Program will be held in the Smale Auditorium.
Here is the list and map of the closest parking garages:
300 E 6th St. Garage
Allpro Parking Lot #768
600-620 Trout Alley Parking
Cancellations and Substitutions
Those cancelling by noon the business day prior to the seminar will receive a refund. Those cancelling later will receive course materials in lieu of a refund. Substitutions will be accepted at any time.
DOWNLOAD FLYER HERE!