Are You Ready for the Next COVID-19 Wave? How to Future Proof Your Emerging BusinessName: Are You Ready for the Next COVID-19 Wave? How to Future Proof Your Emerging BusinessDate: August 13, 2020Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDTWebsite: RegisterEvent Description:Best practices for small and emerging businesses to future proof and prepare for the potential threat of another wave of COVID-19.
About this Event
Are you ready for the next wave? Please join us as we discuss best practices and considerations to future proof and prepare you for the next COVID-19 wave. Our panel of experts will discuss three critical components of your business to help you navigate the next wave: Benefits, Finance, and Employment Law.
• Benefits programs and the challenges COVID brought
• Transitioning benefit administration to coexist with the new virtual environment
• Financial forecasting, Cash Flow/Budgeting, AR pre-COVID
• Latest legal updates/best practices for how to bring employees back to the office.
• Review of the paid sick leave and extended family medical leave available in the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
• PTO considerations with summer vacations and schools back in session
Moderator - Allison Steiner, Manager, VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm
Chris Pratt, CBC, Senior Consultant, HORAN Emerging Business Advisors
Nick Ciaccio, Principal, VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm
Theresa Nelson, Attorney, Graydon Law
PLEASE NOTE, you will receive an Outlook invitation with information to join the Zoom call.