SCORE - Small Business Start-Up Essentials Two-Part SeriesName: SCORE - Small Business Start-Up Essentials Two-Part SeriesDate: July 14, 2018Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDTWebsite: REGISTER HERE!Event Description:Get the information you need to make an informed decision about business ownership. This is what you can expect in this course.
- Feasibility Plan Draft
- Refine Your Business Idea
- Customer Data
- Competitive Data
- Resources for Collecting Data
- Why Bookkeeping, Accounting and Financial Statements
- Sources of capital (traditional and non-traditional)
- The "six C's of credit"
- Banking relations
- Next steps and Series Part 2 next week
Part 2- Create the Business Plan
A guide for the committed small business startup
explaining the fundamentals of developing a business
plan with emphasis on marketing, sales and finance.
Part 1 - Saturday, July 14th, 2018
Part 2 - Saturday, July 21st, 2018
9:00 am - 12:00 N
Registration at 8:30 am
1776 Mentor Ave
Norwood, OH 45212